spanish Arabic Chinese (Simplified) croatian Czech Dutch English French German greek Hindi hungarian indonesian italian japanese Korean polish portuguese Romanian russian Swedish

* Note to users who do not speak Spanish. This website is only allowed to write in English or Spanish, messages in other languages ​​will be deleted.

1. Ad
  2. updates
  1. Ad
  2. Forums
  3. News

toyota hilux engine 2rz not part cold

• pedro roses
  • Avatar pedro roses Topic's Author
  • Invited
  • Invited
6 years 7 months before #16321 by pedro roses
pedro rosas he Published: Toyota Hilux engine 2rz not part cold
Hello friends nuts, I tell them I have a Toyota hilux q 2000 year 2rz engine, q has problems starting when cold. It was good but when you remove the engine to fix a few things between them get the tray and place ò stiff differential yoke, this has problems in the morning. Q Porfa someone can help me

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months before #16328 by kikemec
kikemec replied the subject: Re: Toyota Hilux engine 2rz not part cold
pedro looks Buenoa not give many details but I can say that the problem of cold items and usually in 98% of cases is directly blame the engine temperature sensor, can prove it with a tester to see how this , you may be out of range and therefore costs you is if you have the check turned on, the motor is not a 2rz engine so complicated is that deveria for problems to fix and let us know prueva luck.

• pedro roses
  • Avatar pedro roses Topic's Author
  • Invited
  • Invited
6 years 7 months before #16381 by pedro roses
pedro rosas said the subject: Re: Toyota Hilux engine 2rz not part cold
hello mr. karma today take industrial high school to get her to the computer and view the issue of engine chek q .. and I tell the whole revise and according to the computer does not throw me any failure (where q is lit in this eltablero), but I still costs for item unless you q goal of benzene by multiple ADMISSION part choked me and there but of course this part. but that is not grace. I tell you the flaws q has the first truck .. cold heading, exsesivo cobustible consumption and finally when the accelerated moderately rough sucking me, but see in high works well. failures that are broadly.

More
6 years 7 months before #16386 by kikemec
kikemec replied the subject: Re: Toyota Hilux engine 2rz not part cold
failures that you indicate all points to the temperature sensor, now if the scanner do not throw anything might not serve the software for that model in general ahy some problems with the scanner for toyota eg for 5E as there are few scanner to recognize it, if you want acegurarte can either put it in a different and layers to read this model or make the temperature sensor and provaarlo a tester scanner now this sensor is not expensive, depending on the country where you live.

More
6 years 7 months before #16398 by RED CAICEDO
ROJAS CAICEDO replied the subject: Re: Toyota Hilux engine 2rz not part cold
FORGIVENESS YOU SPEAK TRUTH OF A DIESEL ENGINE :(

Search MDM

Groups shared manuals

200 MANUALS

114 MANUALS

126 MANUALS

60 MANUALS

MDM Activities

Andreu replied a discussion Suzuki DL 650 fault 58 minutes

Hi, it indicates an injection fault and the bike will not start.

Our Partners

Cookies on this site are used to personalize content and ads, to provide social networking features and analyze traffic. We also share information about your use of the website with our partners social networking, advertising and web analytics who can combine it with other information provided to them or they have gathered from the use made of its services. To change the settings or more information click on the "More Info".