El Nissan Leaf has a telematics system called and entertainment CARWINGSWhich is connected with the outside world through an integrated SIM card. This system prevents the driver needs to use their own smartphone to provide connectivity to the car, and also allows complete control over a seven-inch touch screen.
Most over 100 cambios that have been performed on Nissan Leaf original comes from customer feedback or have been inspired by the comments of users on forums dedicated to Nissan Leaf. One of the biggest changes is the redefinition of the algorithm used to determine the remaining real autonomy when the car is moving. This algorithm is now able to read the driver's behavior behind the wheel and use a smart long-term logic instead of calculating only based on a specific energy consumption at a particular time.
Additionally the Nissan Leaf You can check the charge status before starting a tour, Google Send To Car allows you to send scheduled from a Smartphone routes or a computer, the navigation system now displays the remaining range at the end of a trip, the list of charging points more next is constantly updated through the telematics system, Eco Mode button on the steering wheel reduce accelerations and increased autonomy, the display of personal savings / global energy Nissan Leaf is the Bose Energy Efficient Series (EES) has lighter speakers and a digital amplifier that uses less energy, has four onboard cameras that create an overhead image 360 degrees to facilitate parking, the battery has a capacity 5.000 times that of a smartphone, the engine generates 254 Nm of torque, twice that of a Lotus Elise, the new battery indicator shows the remaining percentage and a display for bars, LED light on the charging port ensures visibility at night recharges the car can adjust the interior temperature for the time of year through the app CARWINGS from home or the office, the Eco-city plans the routing system to save energy and extend the autonomy, LED headlamps have a range five times conventional halogen bulbs, RSS reader, read news, weather and other information from the source favorite RSS, seats and steering have been improved to suit the tastes of European drivers.
Security is a key issue in the Nissan Leaf. It is false that the car can not drive or reload when it rains. All high-voltage components are located outside the area of the passenger compartment with a specific battery 12v for those elements found in the passenger space as the power windows and the controls for entertainment equipment.
Motor and battery new Nissan Leaf
Each Nissan Leaf has a propulsion system that is mounted vertically with an engine the size of a soccer ball. The current reaches the cells 192 380 v battery 250 kg.
The battery has different power systems with a set of investors to steer and turn the tide. For example, the AC current from a household outlet, becomes DC to power the battery. Fast public chargers feed the DC port directly Nissan Leaf to charge the battery from empty to 80% in a few minutes 30.
The battery is located in the lower part of the vehicle to lower the center of gravity the same and new regenerative braking system returns the 94% of the energy gets to the battery. The charging cable can automatically unlocked for other uses when the load is complete but its electromagnetic lock is used to prevent unplanned shutdowns during the recharge.
In response to suggestions from current owners Nissan Leaf el charging port car has been modified. The hatch can be opened now remotely recharge from the key or by a (non-mechanical as usual) Power button on the dashboard and has a small LED light that helps to identify the shots at night or in dimly lit places as, for example, underground parking.
The car can be left safely loading in a garage and 12 takes hours to fully charge when plugged into a wall outlet. Nissan recommends that future owners of the Leaf Have an electrician check your home installation and validate its suitability for recharging the car before the acquisition. The best solution for home recharging is a wall charger that can provide loads 16 32 or amps (depending on local regulations) to charge a Nissan Leaf in eight or four hours respectively.
Highlight Nissan Leaf
- The telematic system uses a SIM card to be online.
- The 7 inch touchscreen acts as the nerve center of the car.
- The car sends anonymous driving the Global Data Centre of Japan data.
- Google Send to Car The software allows the transmission routes to the car from a smartphone or computer.
- Data from Google Points of Interest include nearby attractions.
- The system reads RSS news traffic, weather and other information from our supplier RSS favorite.
- Available cameras positioned at the front, the back and base of the mirrors.
- Aerial image generates 360 degrees to facilitate parking maneuvers.
- The battery of the Nissan Leaf has a 5.000 times the capacity of a Smartphone.
- Weighs approximately one sixth of the vehicle; 250 kg.
- It is located on the underside of the car to lower the center of gravity thereof.
- The new regenerative braking system returns the 94% of the recovered energy to the battery.
- The battery pack with lithium-ion technology, consists 192 cells providing a total of 380 v.
- Brand new and made from scratch for the new Nissan LEAF.
- A new integrated vertical design makes it look more than just a motor.
- The low-friction engine uses less rare materials and the size of a soccer ball.
- The motor can rotate up to 10.000 rpm, about twice that of a conventional internal combustion engine.
- It generates maximum torque from zero rpm to achieve high acceleration.
- The engine 254 Nm of torque, more than double that of a Lotus Elise.
- The new Nissan LEAF has received half the weight that a car with hybrid engine or internal combustion equivalent size.
- Specific wiper motors are very quiet.
- It can be charged in a domestic plug-in 10 12 hours.
- New home wall chargers 6,6 Kw what 4 recharge in hours.
- A Nissan LEAF to recharge 6.6 Kw power consumption is similar to an electric heater and stop charging the battery from empty in 4 hours.
- Fast chargers public charge Nissan LEAF battery from empty to 80 30% within minutes.
- The hatch can be opened remotely recharge using the car key.
- Added a LED light to recharge port for easy operation at night.
- The electro-magnetic charging cable lock prevents accidental disconnection.
- The charging cable can automatically unlocked to use in other vehicles when charging is complete.
- Currently there 21.000 AC chargers operating across Europe, plus 759 DC fast chargers.
- In Britain there 2.400 87 chargers and AC DC fast chargers.
- Full battery recharge 24 kW / h of LEAF will cost € 2,50.
- The cost per km of Nissan LEAF 100 is less than a quarter of the cost of any car with internal combustion engine of similar size and the same distance.
Heating and air conditioning
- The new electric pump is a 70% more efficient and increase autonomy.
- The CARWINGS app can remotely control the heating / air conditioning to reach a certain temperature in the car.
- The car can thaw and warm in winter from the comfort of home.
- The remote air conditioning during loading avoids using stored energy to heat the cabin once underway
- The Eco button on the steering wheel controls the acceleration to be efficient.
- The Bose Eco has an amplifier that emits less heat to produce the same sound level as a conventional but with a 50% less power during use equipment.
- The Eco-routing GPS function can choose routes that save energy and increase autonomy.
- It takes into account the maximum speed on each road and slopes to find more efficient routes.
- The charging points are presented as intermediate steps in address maps.
- Submit a charging point if the length of the path exceeds the range of the car.
- Improvements in navigation system includes a prediction of the remaining range until the end of the route.
- List of charging with constantly updated addresses.
- The LED lights have a range five times higher than halogen bulbs.
- Over 60% of the plastic used in the interior of the Nissan LEAF is made from recycled materials.
- The 99% of the vehicle is recyclable batteries recycled or reused.