Suzuki celebrated 60 2012 years producing motorcycles, and in that year the GSX-R range reached a staggering one million units produced. To recognize this important milestone, Suzuki has developed a limited commemorative edition of the GSX-R1000 1 million, offering a unique style inspired by the colors of the models produced in 1985.
Main features of the GSX-R1000Z Special Edition 1 million:
- Serialized in 1985 units worldwide.
- Special decoration with the classic colors of Suzuki Racing.
- Commemorative plate with serial number.
- Fork plugs anodized in red.
- Fork bars in golden color.
- Cushion spring in red color.
- Brake caliper in black with "Brembo" logo in red.
- Commemorative sticker on the wheels.
- Original contact key with the printed "R" logo.
- Matching tail cap, to eliminate the back seat.
The Special Edition GSX-R1000Z 1 million is available, on request, in the Suzuki Dealers.