spanish Arabic Chinese (Simplified) croatian Czech Dutch English French German greek Hindi hungarian indonesian italian japanese Korean polish portuguese Romanian russian Swedish

* Note to users who do not speak Spanish. This website is only allowed to write in English or Spanish, messages in other languages ​​will be deleted.

1. Ad
  2. updates
  1. Ad
  2. Forums
  3. News

regards!

More
7 1 months prior week #52910 by alpr1
alpr1 Published: Greetings!
Good Morning!
I have a problem!
I have a mitsubishi, sign, 1.3, Gl, 2009 and it turns out that I eliminated the gas system to my car and with that came the cable of the intake air temperature sensor of the intake manifold and now I do not know where or how it goes connected because there is no way that one can deduce it and I have done almost everything to solve this problem and I have not yet been able to solve it.

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 weeks before - 6 months 2 weeks before #52946 by Elradrieniel
Elradrieniel answered the subject: greetings!
Well, I have had this same problem and it has been difficult for me to solve it. What I see as viable is that we go to a dealer. I have also remodeled my garage and I have advised blog bcn furniture . You have to go to experts to get better results.
Last Edit: 6 months 2 weeks ago by Elradrieniel.

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

Search MDM

Groups shared manuals

210 MANUALS

127 MANUALS

136 MANUALS

64 MANUALS

MDM Activities

Hugo Cesar Davila Zapata y 19004 other you have joined the group Car Workshop Manuals 4 minutes

Hi, who can help me with the bmw 116 i workshop manual, I could not get it and I have a hydraulic oil leak that I can not find ... Show more

franklin can someone help me with the 1.3 workshop manual? 1 hours 10 minutes
loader
loader
Attachment

Cookies on this site are used to personalize content and ads, to provide social networking features and analyze traffic. We also share information about your use of the website with our partners social networking, advertising and web analytics who can combine it with other information provided to them or they have gathered from the use made of its services. To change the settings or more information click on the "More Info".