Español Arabic Chinese (Simplified) croatian Czech Dutch English French German greek Hindi hungarian indonesian italian japanese Korean polish portuguese Romanian russian Swedish

* Note to users who do not speak Spanish. This website is only allowed to write in English or Spanish, messages in other languages ​​will be deleted.

Workshop MANUAL SEAT LEON I.fr 150cv

More
6 years 8 months before - 4 years 10 months before #39885 by  CARLOS-GIN
Good morning PARTNERS ..
ME wish I could find a workshop manual SEAT LEON 150cv.pues I've busted the turbo and which is falling to crisis, temo.que I'm going to have to dismantle myself.
I would like if you could provide me Someone Special .pues have to manually remove it intercooler and admission will be filled with oil from the crankcase and did not want to get their hands without information from the steps and tools.

I leave thanking for your attention.
a greeting and gaasss
Last Edition: 4 years 10 months before by CARLOS-GIN.
The following user said thanks: rggleg, feresq

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months before #39971 by  CARLOS-GIN
Answer of CARLOS-GIN about the topic Workshop MANUAL SEAT LEON I.fr 150cv
many thanks mate !!! greetings

More
1 1 week day before #53857 by  Angano
Answer of Angano about the topic Workshop MANUAL SEAT LEON I.fr 150cv
Good;
Maybe I'm late but someone would please tell me where I can get the seat leon fr 1.9 TDI 150cv manual?

Search MDM

Groups shared manuals

210 MANUALS

133 MANUALS

138 MANUALS

64 MANUALS

MDM Activities

Juan Antonio y 9412 other you have joined the group Motorcycle Workshop Manuals 1 hours 34 minutes
Alcides y 20474 other you have joined the group Car Workshop Manuals 10 hours 37 minutes

Cookies on this site are used to personalize content and ads, to provide social networking features and analyze traffic. We also share information about your use of the website with our partners social networking, advertising and web analytics who can combine it with other information provided to them or they have gathered from the use made of its services. To change the settings or more information click on the "More Info".