esarzh-CNhrcsnlenfrdeelhihuiditjakoplptrorusv

* Note to users who do not speak Spanish. This website is only allowed to write in English or Spanish, messages in other languages ​​will be deleted.

I need manual of golf mk4 1.6valvulas 8 99.

More
11 years 1 month before #7175 by  willy_golf
If someone has it please hang it on the page. Thanks and regards.

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month before #45655 by  priincesiita7
Answer of priincesiita7 about the topic I need manual of golf mk4 1.6valvulas 8 99.
I think I need it haha ​​golf iv sr 1.6 (8valvulas) but is jajaj 98 the mine and according to the wiki xD 97 can not? :D I'm going down all I see :S and found the 1.4 16 v 1.8 etc xD and xD nooo mine

More
6 years 1 month before #45656 by  toyotin95
Answer of toyotin95 about the topic I need manual of golf mk4 1.6valvulas 8 99.
I have it I'll upload greetings today

More
5 4 days prior months #53920 by  juaped4
Answer of juaped4 about the topic I need manual of golf mk4 1.6valvulas 8 99.
I urgently need that manual! Do you really have it? Where can I download it?

Search MDM

Groups shared manuals

210 MANUALS

133 MANUALS

138 MANUALS

64 MANUALS

MDM Activities

regis y 6947 other you have joined the group Workshop Manuals Heavy Vehicle 4 hours 40 minutes

Hello, we are a group of students from Eafit University and we want to implement one of these three proposals in a neighborhood of the city. Please we need to tell us what they think and what corrections they would make. Thank you

Propuesta 1
Create electronic signs in different parts of the neighborhood, strategically located (bus stops, metro and EnCicla stations, rest areas) so that they are accessible to all mechanics and different members of the community. These signals will be intervened by artists to give it a unique and attractive touch and will have a sensor that will light up in a certain distance range, in order to attract the attention of all those who are nearby. They will also have a QR code, which will open a web page, and a touch screen, where they will show a map of the district and the different locations that the entities have. If you press one of these localities, it will show you all the information of the place and the opening and closing times and of the next events that will take place, if it has them. Each sign will have some coupons, in which different discounts can be won in the different places of the entities of the neighborhood (20% discount in Mattelsa, 4 tickets to Comfama, etc.). These coupons can be purchased only if they recycle any packaging, batteries or if they deposit screws or tools there that the mechanics no longer use. This to encourage the good use of waste and improve the sustainability of the district.

Propuesta 2
Create an application which will be divided into two parts.
The first of these will be automotive mechanics, which will have all the workshops that are part of the neighborhood, which will be divided by type of specialty (tire repair, painting, changing parts, etc.). These workshops will feature medals or badges that can be earned for actions they do to improve the neighborhood. By pressing each workshop, you can view a photo and / or description of each mechanic, with their respective skills and their availability for the week. When selecting the mechanic we want, you will receive a notification, with the time and what you want to do to the car, and then proceed to accept.
The second is what to do while I'm waiting. In which when you open it, a map of the neighborhood will appear, in which it will show you a map of the district and the different localities that the entities have. If you press one of these localities, it will show you all the information of the place and the opening and closing times and of the next events that will take place, if it has them.
These two parts will have a guide so that mechanics and visitors can go to the workshop or business they need. This application will be announced through panels strategically located in different parts of the neighborhood.

Propuesta 3
Space of ideation and work (Inventive), with monthly inscriptions for mechanics and any external person who wishes to enter inventive, this space will have ideas, challenges and sustainable projects, the loan of tools in inventive and also for workshops, guide to solve problems and this hand in hand with inventive users in every step by step of this idea solving; This will be integrated into the new dynamics of the creative district, since they will be given the opportunity to present their work at fairs and events, they will be recognized for obtaining training, talks and courses from the sponsors of Perpetual Help and it will also be an open space for tourists, universities, schools, among other entities, this in order to achieve new agreements with the creative district and publicize the work of the mechanics on weekends.

Read More ..

Rafael created the new topic ' CONSULTATION'Forum. 21 hours 4 minutes

Hello friends, I bought a Volo Perfomance FS2 chip a long time ago, I installed it, in time I changed the car the same but newer and I do not remember how the chip is connected to Ob2, on the page of voloperfomance.com, it does not allow to make the query.
If someone knows where a link to consult, I would appreciate it.

Read More ..

Cookies on this site are used to personalize content and ads, to provide social networking features and analyze traffic. We also share information about your use of the website with our partners social networking, advertising and web analytics who can combine it with other information provided to them or they have gathered from the use made of its services. To change the settings or more information click on the "More Info".