spanish Arabic Chinese (Simplified) croatian Czech Dutch English French German greek Hindi hungarian indonesian italian japanese Korean polish portuguese Romanian russian Swedish

* Note to users who do not speak Spanish. This website is only allowed to write in English or Spanish, messages in other languages ​​will be deleted.

1. Ad
  2. updates
  1. Ad
  2. Forums
  3. News

Chevrolet Luv 96 Help

More
8 years 3 months before #14803 by AndresPinilla
AndresPinilla Posted: Help Chevrolet Luv 96
Hello everyone:

I need help with my truck is a Chevrolet Luv 96 2300cc year, the problem is this, this truck to stop state 2 around for years, because they simply will not start, and checked injectors, injection pump, coil and spark plugs, I have been told it can be a purely electrical problem, change the computer that was burned by a new one but still the same.

One thing, when putting on the multiple of fuel ADMISSION party without any problems, but that only lasts till I put gasoline consumed.
And really dont know what else to do, I will test the electrical communication cables from the computer to the sensors and actuators to see if there are problems.

Finally a query. Does anyone know which sensor allows no engine start? : Huh:

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months before #14804 by Victor Aguirre
Victor Aguirre answered the topic: Re: Help Chevrolet Luv 96
Hi Andres.
To start with a little introduction, I can tell you that for a car with electronic injection switch should have four main conditions.
1.- fuel
2.-air
3.-spark
4.- signal pick up
So apparently you comment you should have no problems air or spark in that give direct fuel on.
Then you can focus directly on the fuel system and signal pick up. ¿By providing contact feel the pump in the pond? O feel by giving start to work? does not operate directly upon energizala give boot. this is in the pond and energizala from the relay to verify the condition of the wiring. Starting with this you can inspect if the answer is no signal of position sensor. us know.
luck ...

More
8 years 3 months before #14807 by AndresPinilla
AndresPinilla replied to this thread: Re: Help Chevrolet Luv 96
Okay for the prompt reply, proves the sensor you mentioned, see what happens, The pump is also running and saw that arrives with enough pressure to the injectors, the problem is from there, something does not work the injectors.

will be the theme of the sensor, I discuss the results.
;)

More
8 years 3 months before #14809 by Victor Aguirre
Victor Aguirre answered the topic: Re: Help Chevrolet Luv 96
hello.
I understand you have a clear idea. Most likely that is the signal from the crankshaft position sensor wiring check and see if the injectors opening the ignition you should be electric power supply comes voltage of the battery and when the boot give the voltage should be fluctuating. the volt 12 are always present that the injectors are switched ground ie ground wire with it.
luck ...

More
8 years 2 months before #15117 by AndresPinilla
AndresPinilla replied to this thread: Re: Help Chevrolet Luv 96
Hi Victor, tell you I could not find the sensor that you mention it, I went to a parts store and they told me luv not exist, so I go back to zero. By chance have the manual for this motor (luv 95 2.3 cc) would be useful to me I'd appreciate it, since I own 2 of these trucks and take them to the mechanic where I live costs money :( .

Search MDM

Groups shared manuals

210 MANUALS

127 MANUALS

136 MANUALS

64 MANUALS

MDM Activities

Vitaroso replied a discussion User Manual Suzuki Vitara 56 minutes

Thank you very much, I just downloaded it for a friend and it's going to be great

Vitaroso y 2 other have liked Discussion 56 minutes

Hello ... Someone

Cookies on this site are used to personalize content and ads, to provide social networking features and analyze traffic. We also share information about your use of the website with our partners social networking, advertising and web analytics who can combine it with other information provided to them or they have gathered from the use made of its services. To change the settings or more information click on the "More Info".