spanish Arabic Chinese (Simplified) croatian Czech Dutch English French German greek Hindi hungarian indonesian italian japanese Korean polish portuguese Romanian russian Swedish

* Note to users who do not speak Spanish. This website is only allowed to write in English or Spanish, messages in other languages ​​will be deleted.

Problem on renault kangoo f8q 1.9

More
4 years 8 months before #45712 by mecmoch
Good morning and greetings to all, I have a provblema a renault kangoo diesel f8q 1.9 what happens is that you change the head by problermas overheating now that I want to rip not turn the timing belt is original and brands time is all well verified diesel injected pump but the car itself does not boot heaters also tried including the direct conectamo and even so the car will not start if there will be some sensor that prevents startup or any electronic item as I am not very expert on these engines is not complicated work them as I did with the armed specifications Workshop Book owe the help .. thanks and regards ..

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months before #45713 by servilimit
Answer of servilimit about the topic Problem on renault kangoo f8q 1.9
Hello mecmoch.
You say in your letter that you have fuel injectors that timestamps are in point, the heaters are working, I guess you have enough speed for the initial startup, the engine with that data should work, unless you have synchronized injection in intake stroke. You know that engine four stroke multi-cylinder's synchronous pistons, ie two pistons are at the same time in PMS, but one was working and the other on admission, get wrong and synchronize the injection in the wrong time, check that and see what it is.
Luck
Miguel

More
4 years 8 months before #45739 by kikemec
Answer of kikemec about the topic Problem on renault kangoo f8q 1.9
bled the oil system? try pulling it with another car to see if it boots on occasion to do that because the taquies not loaded or there is a lot of air in the oil system, the other thing that can happen is that the pump is drag it backwards much happens in the French because have two brands.

More
4 years 8 months before #45741 by Abbaco
Answer of Abbaco about the topic Problem on renault kangoo f8q 1.9
problem is probably giving you the crankshaft position sensor, is very common in this model. another thing is that you have paired the belt with sprockets sincronisaron but do not mark the axis of the pump as a spice for that tool is needed, send your e mail address to send you pictures and try agregartelas here but I could not
attachments:

More
4 years 8 months before #45760 by mecmoch
Answer of mecmoch about the topic Problem on renault kangoo f8q 1.9
grcias you all for your comments ... but the timing belt comes with markings for synchronization engine and also I got it dead center on the crank for manual youtube so we pulled also a pick up and it started but turned off not maintained so do not know what else to do maybe is the crankshaft position sensor but the car worked when I got it can not be possible that the sensor has been damaged ... or ... thanks.

Search MDM

Groups shared manuals

210 MANUALS

127 MANUALS

136 MANUALS

64 MANUALS

MDM Activities

mariano peguero farjas y 19545 other you have joined the group Car Workshop Manuals 9 horas atrás
Andres Santini likes a Discussion 9 hours 28 minutes
Parionna Qpñariona y 6613 other you have joined the group Workshop Manuals Heavy Vehicle 10 hours 41 minutes

Cookies on this site are used to personalize content and ads, to provide social networking features and analyze traffic. We also share information about your use of the website with our partners social networking, advertising and web analytics who can combine it with other information provided to them or they have gathered from the use made of its services. To change the settings or more information click on the "More Info".