spanish Arabic Chinese (Simplified) croatian Czech Dutch English French German greek Hindi hungarian indonesian italian japanese Korean polish portuguese Romanian russian Swedish

* Note to users who do not speak Spanish. This website is only allowed to write in English or Spanish, messages in other languages ​​will be deleted.

1. Ad
  2. updates
  1. Ad
  2. Forums
  3. News

HELP WITH YEAR CHEVROLET LUV 2.3 95

More
4 years 3 months before #46138 by TROZMEN
TROZMEN Published: HELP WITH CHEVROLET LUV 2.3 YEAR 95
Hello, I tell them I have problem with my luv chevrolet year 2.3 95
you did a full engine rebuild, they taking the chassis engine. and when connecting the wiring, not cranking.
the problem is that no sale ignition coil, located on the valve cover (and an output connector to the distributor).
hize measurements with a tester to the coil and the problem is not reached apparently negative.
1. Does this truck has CKP? : Huh:
2. Ignition module? Found in the computer? continuity as measured coil connector to the connector on the computer and I get continuity with two connector pins.
3. Does anyone has the wiring diagrams for this model truck?

hopefully guide me better and I'm just introducing me to the world of electricity and electronics.

thank you very much and greetings friends : Lol:

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months before #46139 by Dunger
Dunger answered the topic: HELP WITH CHEVROLET LUV 2.3 YEAR 95
Friends keep in mind that all vehicles have a sensor CKP'el injection which is responsible for verifying the position of the crankshaft to send the spark to the pistons usually is located on the bottom of the engine to check the height of the crankshaft and around, seeing your problem this may be the cause for no spark at any time.

More
4 years 3 months before #46160 by kikemec
Kikemec replied to the topic: HELP WITH CHEVROLET LUV 2.3 YEAR 95
distributor that truck is simple the big problem is the shed that distributor because it is cumbersome means, of all ways deves check the tuning, and determine through a diode if the signal cutting wound to the coil from the ckp The coil has to be negative with positive current signal is king the ckp. Czech that first.
The following user said thanks: TROZMEN

More
2 weeks 11 hours before #53314 by jorge0925
jorge0925 replied to the topic: HELP WITH CHEVROLET LUV 2.3 YEAR 95
Friend, this vehicle has CKP but it is an optical type that produces a HALL effect signal. This is in the dealer, the dealer has 4 pins named with the letters a, b, c and d from left to right.
The a is GND (Earth) the b is positive the c is Signal output to the ECM and the d is another signal output to the ECM.
It also has 3 ignition module pins listed as 1, 2, and 3 1 is a positive signal of HALL type (12V square signal) that is sent by the ECM, the 2 pin is ECM earth, and the 3 pin is output from amplified signal to the ignition coil.
attachments:

Search MDM

Groups shared manuals

210 MANUALS

127 MANUALS

136 MANUALS

64 MANUALS

MDM Activities

Javier likes a Discussion 3 minutes
Javier y 7 other have liked Group 3 minutes
Javier y 4239 other you have joined the group User Manuals and Owner 35 minutes

Cookies on this site are used to personalize content and ads, to provide social networking features and analyze traffic. We also share information about your use of the website with our partners social networking, advertising and web analytics who can combine it with other information provided to them or they have gathered from the use made of its services. To change the settings or more information click on the "More Info".