spanish Arabic Chinese (Simplified) croatian Czech Dutch English French German greek Hindi hungarian indonesian italian japanese Korean polish portuguese Romanian russian Swedish

* Note to users who do not speak Spanish. This website is only allowed to write in English or Spanish, messages in other languages ​​will be deleted.

1. Ad
  2. updates
  1. Ad
  2. Forums
  3. News

fails with ssanyong 2.0 diesel immobilizer

More
6 days 4 hours before #53084 by oyarcr
Oyarcr Published: fails with the ssanyong 2.0 diesel immobilizer
hello my vehicle does not turn on and accuses me wrong in the immobilizer, scan it and erase the faults, but continue with the lock, I have the same key to the vehicle and only change the cylinder head and the injectors, but it does not turn on.
how can I unlock it?
diesel vehicle ssang yong 2.0 year 2008
Thank you

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

Search MDM

Groups shared manuals

210 MANUALS

127 MANUALS

136 MANUALS

64 MANUALS

MDM Activities

Camilo Benedetti y 58 other have liked groups 15 minutes
George y 18194 other you have joined the group Car Workshop Manuals 1 hours 10 minutes

Cookies on this site are used to personalize content and ads, to provide social networking features and analyze traffic. We also share information about your use of the website with our partners social networking, advertising and web analytics who can combine it with other information provided to them or they have gathered from the use made of its services. To change the settings or more information click on the "More Info".