spanish Arabic Chinese (Simplified) croatian Czech Dutch English French German greek Hindi hungarian indonesian italian japanese Korean polish portuguese Romanian russian Swedish

* Note to users who do not speak Spanish. This website is only allowed to write in English or Spanish, messages in other languages ​​will be deleted.

1. Ad
  2. updates
  1. Ad
  2. Forums
  3. News

Motor kia rio exite 1600 goes out

More
Week 1 22 hours before #53156 by alvarobj
alvarobj Published: Motor kia rio exite 1600 goes out
Good day, I have a kia rio exite 2010 1600 cc, since a few months ago it happens occasionally that when it is running it shuts down and then the engine does not start, after 45 minutes it starts again and behaves normally, change fuses change fuel pump, no there is an overheating of the engine, the cooling system was checked, but the problem still occurs although it is still occasionally, and after 45 min or one hour it starts again.
someone something similar happened? some hypothesis?

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

More
Week 1 19 hours before #53157 by carloko201284
carloko201284 replied the topic: Motor kia rio exite 1600 goes out
Hello, I had the same problem, with that car the first symptom loses the spark, when it happens, check the spark of the spark plug. if so, replace the CKP sensor or position sensor. (replace it and I'm finished with the failure)
and the other symptom that also appeared over time was very similiar but was left with spark and gasoline but the computer was turned off "" they changed a diode and voila, I do not have that car but the person who has it works without any problem ( the failure happened almost to the 100 thousand KM) .-

I hope to see you helped.-

regards
The following user said thanks: alvarobj

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

Search MDM

Groups shared manuals

210 MANUALS

127 MANUALS

136 MANUALS

64 MANUALS

MDM Activities

Alfio y 18453 other you have joined the group Car Workshop Manuals 4 horas atrás
Francesc y 8284 other you have joined the group Motorcycle Workshop Manuals 5 hours 11 minutes
MARKO JUNIOR y 4107 other you have joined the group User Manuals and Owner 5 hours 20 minutes

Cookies on this site are used to personalize content and ads, to provide social networking features and analyze traffic. We also share information about your use of the website with our partners social networking, advertising and web analytics who can combine it with other information provided to them or they have gathered from the use made of its services. To change the settings or more information click on the "More Info".