spanish Arabic Chinese (Simplified) croatian Czech Dutch English French German greek Hindi hungarian indonesian italian japanese Korean polish portuguese Romanian russian Swedish

* Note to users who do not speak Spanish. This website is only allowed to write in English or Spanish, messages in other languages ​​will be deleted.

cylinder head

More
2 6 days prior months #53385 by marcorvett
cylinder head Posted by marcorvett
Hello friends, I'm Marco from Chile, greetings to all. I need your help I would like to know some technical information of the engine of JAC J2 1.0 L year 2013.
At least cylinder head torque since I can not find information of any kind.
stay tuned.
Thanks in advance.

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

More
2 3 days prior months #53394 by Marzelote
Answer of Marzelote about the topic cylinder head
Hello Marco, greetings, I am also from Chile (Rio Bueno) it is very likely that this machine comes with a motorization similar to that of the Mitsubishi Colt with the 1.3Valv 12 engine. The Mitsu 4G13 but with smaller piston diameter to leave that 1 liter engine. This data is only by mechanical intuition, Almost all Chinese engines are clones of engines of large houses Ej; Yueyin motorizes with Sofin (Iveco) etc.
If you have the autodata reference to that engine if you wish, it is the most similar, maybe the Chinese have invented the double cam but nothing else,
Torque 75 cylinder head Newton Adms 0.15 Escape 0.25 (although capable of bringing hydraulic block)

More
2 3 days prior months #53396 by Marzelote
Answer of Marzelote about the topic cylinder head
PD
also compare with Hyunadi Atos 999cc engine in Autodata

Search MDM

Groups shared manuals

210 MANUALS

127 MANUALS

136 MANUALS

64 MANUALS

MDM Activities

mariano peguero farjas y 19545 other you have joined the group Car Workshop Manuals 9 horas atrás
Andres Santini likes a Discussion 9 hours 28 minutes
Parionna Qpñariona y 6613 other you have joined the group Workshop Manuals Heavy Vehicle 10 hours 41 minutes

Cookies on this site are used to personalize content and ads, to provide social networking features and analyze traffic. We also share information about your use of the website with our partners social networking, advertising and web analytics who can combine it with other information provided to them or they have gathered from the use made of its services. To change the settings or more information click on the "More Info".