spanish Arabic Chinese (Simplified) croatian Czech Dutch English French German greek Hindi hungarian indonesian italian japanese Korean polish portuguese Romanian russian Swedish

* Note to users who do not speak Spanish. This website is only allowed to write in English or Spanish, messages in other languages ​​will be deleted.

1. Ad
  2. updates
  1. Ad
  2. Forums
  3. News

electric

More
1 week 4 days ago #53387 by migagu9
migagu9 Published: electric
I know my gas pump does not turn on

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #53388 by migagu9
migagu9 replied the topic: electric
help with my car does not turn on

More
1 week 3 days ago #53389 by Marzelote
Marzelote replied the topic: electric
We are going to make a sacrifice to write in this forum, since it is a convoluted page and little fluid (these hosting are free you can not wait much, here there is more good will than nothing)
To make sure that Bba. of benzine works contact the ignition key ignition, just turn on red lights of indicator board or witnesses (do not start) then sharpen the ear and you should hear the buzz of the bomb for about 4 seconds, then it stops. If this buzzing does not occur, fuses, relays or circuits must be checked.
Needless to say, we are talking about a motor with a catalytic and non-carbureted converter

Search MDM

Groups shared manuals

210 MANUALS

127 MANUALS

136 MANUALS

64 MANUALS

MDM Activities

Carlos Alberto Esquivel y 4300 other you have joined the group User Manuals and Owner 5 minutes
Fabian Rodriguez Mejias y 19225 other you have joined the group Car Workshop Manuals 1 hours 7 minutes
Martin Lequerica y 8723 other you have joined the group Motorcycle Workshop Manuals 6 hours 11 minutes

Cookies on this site are used to personalize content and ads, to provide social networking features and analyze traffic. We also share information about your use of the website with our partners social networking, advertising and web analytics who can combine it with other information provided to them or they have gathered from the use made of its services. To change the settings or more information click on the "More Info".