spanish Arabic Chinese (Simplified) croatian Czech Dutch English French German greek Hindi hungarian indonesian italian japanese Korean polish portuguese Romanian russian Swedish

* Note to users who do not speak Spanish. This website is only allowed to write in English or Spanish, messages in other languages ​​will be deleted.

TIGUAN NEW, NOISE OLD BED, HELP AND TIPS

More
2 2 days prior months #53436 by Roobenstar
Hello everyone.

I tell you, I have a Tiguan with 4 months and 5000km. The case is that ONLY with the electric brake put, it makes a back noise like old bed, we go that just with sitting you can already hear, it seems to have 15 years.

In the volkswagen they tell me that it is normal and that I do not take the car anymore, because they are not going to do anything to me, that I put a claim if I want to. In addition, an exhibition tiguan also did it.

I wonder if I can report or if it's nonsense, or see if anyone knows what it could be ...
I am so embarrassed by a car with so much money and new and that I sit on it and it sounds like an old bed as if I had 15 years ..

I attach video links so you can listen to it:

vimeo.com/283564547
vimeo.com/283564279

Well, if someone can advise me or help me, I will be very grateful.

regards

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

Search MDM

Groups shared manuals

210 MANUALS

127 MANUALS

136 MANUALS

64 MANUALS

MDM Activities

Tomas Sauro y 31 other you have joined the group TEREX Backhoe 820 2 hours 21 minutes
Danny y 19596 other you have joined the group Car Workshop Manuals 2 hours 50 minutes
Danny y 10 other have liked Group 2 hours 51 minutes

Cookies on this site are used to personalize content and ads, to provide social networking features and analyze traffic. We also share information about your use of the website with our partners social networking, advertising and web analytics who can combine it with other information provided to them or they have gathered from the use made of its services. To change the settings or more information click on the "More Info".