Español Arabic Chinese (Simplified) croatian Czech Dutch English French German greek Hindi hungarian indonesian italian japanese Korean polish portuguese Romanian russian Swedish

* Note to users who do not speak Spanish. This website is only allowed to write in English or Spanish, messages in other languages ​​will be deleted.

problem after lowering cylinder head

• mecmoch
  • Absent
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
3 months 23 hours before #53744 by  mecmoch
greetings to everyone I have a hyundai santa fe crdi it broke the time strip
everything is repaired and now that I went to start does not start and I do not know if there is an electronic problem or some mechanical failure verify everything and nothing does not start I would appreciate your help if someone knows of these engines because I am on the verge of madness ... greetings

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

More
2 1 months prior week #53766 by  servilimit
Answer of servilimit about the topic problem after lowering cylinder head
Hello mecmoch.
Check that when the belt has been the piston one in working time, remember that in four-stroke engines the pistons are synchronous two by two, therefore by carelessness it could be that you synchronized with the exhaust time

More
2 1 months prior week #53769 by  ismael53
Answer of ismael53 about the topic problem after lowering cylinder head
In addition to reviewing the placement as you say the companion servilimit, look that the taques, which I guess will be hydraulic, have not been "full" to assemble, leaving valves stepped and leaving without compression (to see if you smell the exhaust), this happened to me in its day and there was no way to start it and after a day of attempts I start ...

• mecmoch
  • Absent
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
1 1 week prior month #53792 by  mecmoch
Answer of mecmoch about the topic problem after lowering cylinder head
thanks for your help ... we made it go through the tacks we emptied them before assembling everything at the end the crankshaft sensor was damaged and we forced it to start walking with ether .... hahahahahaha after starting it, it turned on the light of check engine and we could put the scaner and it came out that problem and solved problem ..

• mecmoch
  • Absent
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
1 1 week prior month #53793 by  mecmoch
Answer of mecmoch about the topic problem after lowering cylinder head
thanks for your help ... we made it go through the tacks we emptied them before assembling everything at the end the crankshaft sensor was damaged and we forced it to start walking with ether .... hahahahahaha after starting it, it turned on the light of check engine and we could put the scaner and it came out that problem and solved problem ..

Search MDM

Groups shared manuals

210 MANUALS

127 MANUALS

136 MANUALS

64 MANUALS

MDM Activities

simon replied to topic 'Honda Odyssey 2006'Forum. 22 minutes

is in Spanish and cfeo that has a lot of information about this engine

Read More ..

simon replied to topic 'Honda Odyssey 2006'Forum. 23 minutes

zofti.com/ver-manual/?idm=3941

hi there you can download it

Read More ..

Cookies on this site are used to personalize content and ads, to provide social networking features and analyze traffic. We also share information about your use of the website with our partners social networking, advertising and web analytics who can combine it with other information provided to them or they have gathered from the use made of its services. To change the settings or more information click on the "More Info".