Español Arabic Chinese (Simplified) croatian Czech Dutch English French German greek Hindi hungarian indonesian italian japanese Korean polish portuguese Romanian russian Swedish

* Note to users who do not speak Spanish. This website is only allowed to write in English or Spanish, messages in other languages ​​will be deleted.

Almera Tino 2.2 central locking fault

More
2 weeks 5 hours before #53848 by  papachina
Hello everyone.
You see, I have a breakdown in the central locking of my Nissan Almera Tino that drives me crazy.
Each time the clutch pedal is depressed, the car locks are activated or deactivated. I imagine that the pedal touched a cable or connector that makes a bad contact.
The thing is, I don't know where to look anymore.
Has something like this happened to someone? Can you think of any idea of ​​where to look?
Thank you.

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago #53856 by  papachina
Answer of papachina about the topic Almera Tino 2.2 central locking fault
Hello again.
Just tell you that I already solved the problem.
If you disassemble the dashboard skirt, (just the area under the steering wheel, where the fuse cover is), you will find the fuse and relay socket. It comes out by releasing three tabs. Just behind you can see the clutch pedal, and a connector that passes next to it. I prevented the pedal from touching the connector, and it was fixed.
I don't know if all Almera Tino will be the same. Mine is a Nissan Almera Tino 2.2, registered in December of the 2003.
Now I have to solve a problem with the alternator.
Thanks for everything.

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

Search MDM

Groups shared manuals

210 MANUALS

133 MANUALS

138 MANUALS

64 MANUALS

MDM Activities

Juan Antonio y 9412 other you have joined the group Motorcycle Workshop Manuals 1 hours 39 minutes
Alcides y 20474 other you have joined the group Car Workshop Manuals 10 hours 41 minutes

Cookies on this site are used to personalize content and ads, to provide social networking features and analyze traffic. We also share information about your use of the website with our partners social networking, advertising and web analytics who can combine it with other information provided to them or they have gathered from the use made of its services. To change the settings or more information click on the "More Info".