Español Arabic Chinese (Simplified) croatian Czech Dutch English French German greek Hindi hungarian indonesian italian Japanese Korean polish portuguese Romanian russian Swedish

* Note to users who do not speak Spanish. This website is only allowed to write in English or Spanish, messages in other languages ​​will be deleted.

Diesel in gasoline engine

More
3 4 days prior months #53860 by  Ralte
Diesel in gasoline engine Posted by Ralte
Goal 2017

Hello everyone, I had the unfortunate situation, in which carelessness. A lot of diesel was put in my Goal. My doubt is this; I know that the entire system must be cleaned and that it is a serious problem. But it struck me that my mechanic told me that the injectors had stuck. And that I had to send them to a laboratory to be able to clean them ... Is this true? Diesel can prove that in the injectors?

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

More
3 3 days prior months #53861 by  aitortxu
Answer of aitortxu about the topic Diesel in gasoline engine
It depends, did you start the engine or not? If you started it, it is very likely that parts of the engine have "oiled" so yes, you may need the cleaning indicated by your mechanic.

More
2 months 2 weeks before #53879 by  dudu7
Answer of dudu7 about the topic Diesel in gasoline engine
You have to empty the tank and add new gasoline.
You will have to remove the spark plugs and clean them.

More
2 months 1 day before #53905 by  Trejo380
Answer of Trejo380 about the topic Diesel in gasoline engine
If the cleaning of injectors is advisable, not because they have stuck because I do not think that happens but if to remove all the diesel they have, with the change of fuel no system is damaged only that the operation of the engine will not be correct for not having the fuel the amount of trigger indicated .. what can be lost a lot of movement and escape a huge amount of smoke.

Search MDM

Groups shared manuals

210 MANUALS

133 MANUALS

138 MANUALS

64 MANUALS

MDM Activities

Octavio Rosemberg Meza Valenzuela liked Alejandro'S Profile 12 hours 47 minutes

Cookies on this site are used to personalize content and ads, to provide social networking features and analyze traffic. We also share information about your use of the website with our partners social networking, advertising and web analytics who can combine it with other information provided to them or they have gathered from the use made of its services. To change the settings or more information click on the "More Info".