Español Arabic Chinese (Simplified) croatian Czech Dutch English French German greek Hindi hungarian indonesian italian Japanese Korean polish portuguese Romanian russian Swedish

* Note to users who do not speak Spanish. This website is only allowed to write in English or Spanish, messages in other languages ​​will be deleted.

Fiat Ducato 2.0 jtd of 115cv year 2014

More
1 3 weeks prior month #53876 by  cmax
Good everyone, I have a problem with a Fiat Ducato 2.0 jtd of 115cv, the vehicle was going well but suddenly it does not start, it has stopped for a month. I put the machine in and it does not fail, I check the fuel pressure and the engine revolutions and if they mark. The fuel pressure reaches me to mark up to 700bars of pressure. I think the injectors may be wrong, someone has had some of this or have an idea of ​​what might happen. Thanks in advance.

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

More
1 6 days prior month #53906 by  Trejo380
Answer of Trejo380 about the topic Fiat Ducato 2.0 jtd of 115cv year 2014
hello good day ... so that a vehicle does not start is due to many conditions in general but the main thing is fuel, air and spark. You must find the fault based on those 3 main standards (in case the engine has not been repaired thus discarding distribution time, compression, among others), since you have checked the fuel system and its pressure, check the state of The spark plugs are cleaned very well before mounting and check the current of the same to see if it is sending, if it does not send current it is possible that it has a short activated or broken current that does not allow communication between the starter switch and the engine.

More
1 6 days prior month #53908 by  dudu7
Answer of dudu7 about the topic Fiat Ducato 2.0 jtd of 115cv year 2014
Try auto-start in case the injectors had been hit, a greeting.

Search MDM

Groups shared manuals

210 MANUALS

133 MANUALS

138 MANUALS

64 MANUALS

Cookies on this site are used to personalize content and ads, to provide social networking features and analyze traffic. We also share information about your use of the website with our partners social networking, advertising and web analytics who can combine it with other information provided to them or they have gathered from the use made of its services. To change the settings or more information click on the "More Info".