Español Arabic Chinese (Simplified) croatian Czech Dutch English French German greek Hindi hungarian indonesian italian Japanese Korean polish portuguese Romanian russian Swedish

* Note to users who do not speak Spanish. This website is only allowed to write in English or Spanish, messages in other languages ​​will be deleted.

Gearshift difficulties - Toyota Yaris 2009

More
1 6 days prior month - 1 6 days prior month #53904 by  SamuelG
Hello

I don't know if there is an open topic or not, but I need help because I am desperate.

About 2 years ago, after a relatively short trip of 30 km, I could no longer change gears in the car.

I got home and left the car at the dealership that was from the dealership where my dad bought the car, because it was still under warranty. In short, they did not accept the car as they claimed that the warranty was only for the engine. As I was already in the workshop, I decided to leave the car there and got a budget of about € 750 for the clutch KIT.
Unfortunately, I had to pay this amount, but the changes still seemed to have some difficulties. I went back to the garage several times, they repaired the car again, but it looked the same again.

After this time, now out of partial warranty, I can not put first when, for example, I stop at a traffic light or uphill where you should always use first. Nor can I reduce from 5ª to 4ª. Everything else works fine.

If I turn off the car, I can put all the changes without problems.

When reading the various forums on the subject, there are many solutions that present me:
- Valvulina;
- Gear reels;
- Clutch disc;
- gearbox;
- Etc.

I would like to know your opinion, because I am desperate and I do not want, nor can I spend other € 750.
Last Edition: 1 month 6 days before by aitortxu. Reason: Spanish translation

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

Search MDM

Groups shared manuals

210 MANUALS

133 MANUALS

138 MANUALS

64 MANUALS

Cookies on this site are used to personalize content and ads, to provide social networking features and analyze traffic. We also share information about your use of the website with our partners social networking, advertising and web analytics who can combine it with other information provided to them or they have gathered from the use made of its services. To change the settings or more information click on the "More Info".