Español Arabic Chinese (Simplified) croatian Czech Dutch English French German greek Hindi hungarian indonesian italian japanese Korean polish portuguese Romanian russian Swedish

* Note to users who do not speak Spanish. This website is only allowed to write in English or Spanish, messages in other languages ​​will be deleted.

change an engine on the other is it legal?

More
6 years 5 months before #40615 by  igryo
hi all, my question is in Spain. rebientas is that if the engine of a car can be scrapped and put same engine hp and displacement, manage traffic and the papers are solved.
my question is it could put one of mallor displacement or less remain the same manufacturer? (Example: A4-2.2 1.8 put the audi A4)

2 º and one could put a different engine and different engine manufacturer? HOMOLOGATION through tuning and others. (Example: aston martin db7 1.6 audi engine).

I ask this because I would like to buy a great classic car for weddings and have the reliability of a new engine and vajo consumption. :)

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months before #45569 by  terty
Answer of terty about the topic change an engine on the other is it legal?
You can change the engine you need a paper that is of workshop responsible for that assembled this fine and everything and then you need an engineering project where I usually change several things as buffers brakes ... do you do but that is expensive that if you want to mount another brand.

If same brand pj one seat and the same model and everything just less displacement you have to go to seat to give you the nod and tell you if it could be done or if you are approved but you will have to do engineering project also

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

Search MDM

Groups shared manuals

210 MANUALS

127 MANUALS

136 MANUALS

64 MANUALS

MDM Activities

Kareem y 20438 other you have joined the group Car Workshop Manuals 4 hours 15 minutes
yosan y 9364 other you have joined the group Motorcycle Workshop Manuals 9 hours 6 minutes

Cookies on this site are used to personalize content and ads, to provide social networking features and analyze traffic. We also share information about your use of the website with our partners social networking, advertising and web analytics who can combine it with other information provided to them or they have gathered from the use made of its services. To change the settings or more information click on the "More Info".