Español Arabic Chinese (Simplified) croatian Czech Dutch English French German greek Hindi hungarian indonesian italian japanese Korean polish portuguese Romanian russian Swedish

* Note to users who do not speak Spanish. This website is only allowed to write in English or Spanish, messages in other languages ​​will be deleted.

Seat 1.4i 2001 modified engine (60cv 5v)

More
5 years 3 months before #46230 by  jabier
Hi everyone, I'm Javier introduce myself.
I just inherited a Seat Cordoba 6k of 2001i 1.4 60 with cv and from what I read it seems that only takes 5 valves, having this same brand 100 hp engine in another version ... my question is would it be possible to add the remaining valves and differences 100cv to convert that model? where I could read this amendment? thanks

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months before #46238 by  ismael53
Answer of ismael53 about the topic Seat 1.4i 2001 modified engine (60cv 5v)
Hello jabier, not what you mean with "5 valves" ... you will 5 speeds ... this engine valves and 8 60 cv shares the same block as that of 100 hp, but not the same pistons or cylinder head (16 valves) or electronic (ECU or ECU) with which, I am not discouraged, just say that here there is no "tuning" it's worth, or change the motor (and will have legal problems) or you buy the of 100 cv directly I say, add valves to a head ... you should search for more information and see what I say. Greetings!

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

Search MDM

Groups shared manuals

210 MANUALS

127 MANUALS

136 MANUALS

64 MANUALS

MDM Activities

Kareem y 20438 other you have joined the group Car Workshop Manuals 4 hours 17 minutes
yosan y 9364 other you have joined the group Motorcycle Workshop Manuals 9 hours 8 minutes

Cookies on this site are used to personalize content and ads, to provide social networking features and analyze traffic. We also share information about your use of the website with our partners social networking, advertising and web analytics who can combine it with other information provided to them or they have gathered from the use made of its services. To change the settings or more information click on the "More Info".