spanish Arabic Chinese (Simplified) croatian Czech Dutch English French German greek Hindi hungarian indonesian italian japanese Korean polish portuguese Romanian russian Swedish

* Note to users who do not speak Spanish. This website is only allowed to write in English or Spanish, messages in other languages ​​will be deleted.

1. Ad
  2. updates
  1. Ad
  2. Forums
  3. News

EGR IN NISSAN PRIMASTAR 2-4 2004

More
5 days 18 hours before #52545 by RIPOMA
RIPOMA Posted: EGR IN NISSAN PRIMASTAR 2-4 2004
Hi, I'm new to this website. I want to access to the EGR of my van a Nissan Primastar 2.4 of the 2004 but in all the workshop manuals that I consult the valve is located to the right of the block, a place of easy access and that does not match the situation that has in my vehicle In which it has a somewhat complicated access since it is in the middle front of the block just behind the radiator and I think it is necessary to disassemble the intercooler ... I do not know if anyone could provide me with a specific information or bibliography of this manual.
Thank you very much

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

More
3 days 20 hours before #52547 by maurog
Maurog replied to the thread: EGR IN NISSAN PRIMASTAR 2-4 2004
Hello, I do not know if I understand, you do not know where it is located in your vehicle, the valve egr ??

I want what you got here xD

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

Search MDM

Groups shared manuals

200 MANUALS

114 MANUALS

126 MANUALS

60 MANUALS

MDM Activities

Christian perez bordones created the new topic ' Workshop manual mini cooper 2002-2006'Forum. 6 hours 18 minutes

Hello how are you looking for the mini cooper workshop manual 2002-2006

Read More ..

Our Partners

Cookies on this site are used to personalize content and ads, to provide social networking features and analyze traffic. We also share information about your use of the website with our partners social networking, advertising and web analytics who can combine it with other information provided to them or they have gathered from the use made of its services. To change the settings or more information click on the "More Info".